The last of the nativity classes is over! Whew! Those are LONG days!! But all in all it was a good class. Two finished and two are well on their way. I still have some kits left....what to do with them?? I'm sure I'll figure something out.
Now to dream up another class or two. That's the challenge!!!
Tomorrow is Primary Sacrament Meeting Program number three. This time it's with the Trimble girls. I'm really looking forward to it!!
I'm really hoping that next week is a less stressful, relaxing week. Please.
I almost forgot....I got the nicest letter in the mail today! It was beautiful from the envelope all the way through the card inside. It was my 'special' invitation to the advent calendar class on my birthday! Shopping on Friday and class on Saturday. Did I mention that Erin is joining me?? Lucky me! I get to spend lots of time with her. It seems like we've both been so busy lately that we haven't done much together. This is our chance!!! I'm excited and totally looking forward to that weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I can't wait for the class either!
Darn it!! I knew I would forget to sign up for your class!!! Are you going to sell your extra kits? Is there anyway I would be able to put it together without you to guide me?
Post a Comment