Erin and had a blast the past two days. We spent all day shopping on Friday. We picked up a couple of ladies from this side of town, (who we'd never met before!) and they rode along with us all day. The ladies were all very nice and fun to be with.
Yesterday was the big project. And when I say big, I MEAN it! Erin pushed me HARD all day and we were able to finish about 2/3 of the tags. They're very intricate and detailed, which makes them so darned beautiful and hard to resist. Now we just need to find time to finish up before Christmas. That will take some major planning, I'm sure. But we had such a wonderful time. Thanks, Erin, for deciding to come. It made the day even that much better!!! And thanks to BT for being with a trooper with the girls for two whole days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sounds like fun. Can't wait to hear all about it when I get there during Thanksgiving week!
Post a Comment