


I've gone and done it! I started a blog....thanks to the prompting from Erin. In fact, she helped me get it going. Thanks, Erin....I think!
I look forward to making this my "journal" of sorts and documenting my journey through this stage of my life.
I told Erin I wouldn't embarrass her, but here I go! After we finished baking bread today (very yummy, I might add), we took Ellie and Hattie and headed to Bath and Body for Erin to get some gifts for Christmas. When we arrived, Erin noticed that she still had her slippers on her feet! We had a good laugh, and I, of course, had to take a picture for posterity's sake!
And since it seems to be "pick on Erin" day, here's one more picture. Mark bought me a pair of "Ove Gloves" to use when we bake bread to facilitate getting the loaves out of the oven and onto the cooling racks easier. Erin modeled for me!! So stylish, and it looks like Hattie think so, too!

5 comments:
yay! So excited you have a blog - can't wait for more entries! :)
WOW, aren't you something! Now we expect you to keep us entertained.
I'm sure you will be a great success as a blogger - much better than Kyle and I will be!
Yay!! I'm so glad you have a blog! I can't wait to see all the fun things you post! I'm entertained already. :D
Glad you FINALLY started a blog! I hope I am not in every post though. LOL
Post a Comment