Thursday, November 13, 2008

Santa Book classes




Today I was up and out early. My friend, Jan, and I taught a class to some of her scrapbooking group in Sun City Grande. There were 12 in the class and it was held in one of the lady's home. We were working on the Santa Book. It's an altered book that has questions that you can answer to help Santa know that he's found the right house. It talks a lot about your own Christmas traditions and experiences. Everyone that's seen the book loves it and wants one. We're teaching it again on Saturday to 10 ladies at Scrap Happy Sisters. I think there is one spot left if you're interested. I'll include a few pics so you can get an idea of what it's like. Keep it mind....it's an altered/junked up book! I think you can get the idea. It's a fun book to peruse!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Good luck teaching tomorrow!

Claire said...

So cute!! Ok- I need to know what other classes you are teaching and when!! I want to soak up some of your scrappin' greatness!!