Friday, January 9, 2009
Gorilla Cheese
I guess I should have explained gorilla cheese in the last post. When the kids were little, we'd oftentimes have grilled cheese sandwiches. For some reason, they thought we said "gorilla" cheese sandwiches. We decided to go along with it and it's always been gorilla cheese ever since. It got them to eat it, for sure, because everyone knows that gorilla cheese is WAY better than plain old grilled cheese!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
that's so funny.. my mom was talking about making gorilla cheeses today for dinner.... it's funny that is has still stuck even with us... anyway, yes i am home now and missing those girls LIKE CRAZY! mom is too ... she's already thinking about going up there again! we just hope they move somewhere closer... anyway love you blog.. sorry I'm a slacker... love you!
i love that -- i can still recall things that I thought were said one way and I was totally off! :-) You do so much fun stuff with your grandkids...they are lucky to have such a fun grandma!
Post a Comment