I was tagged today by my friend, Stephanie. I'm supposed to list 25 things about myself. She "said" she wants to get to know me better, but since she was a student teacher from years ago, she probably knows most everything about me. Maybe I'll surprise her. Here goes.
1. I've been married for 36 years next month....to the same man!
2. I have three children, two boys and a girl.
3. I have nine grandchildren, six granddaughters and three grandsons.
4. I love to create projects using paper.
5. I can sew, but I'm not sure how much I actually enjoy it. I usually do it out of necessity.
6. I learned to make great whole wheat bread this past year.
7. I (along with Mark) am addicted to audio books.
8. I only wear Birkenstock shoes...except on a rare occasion, tennis shoes.
9. I have my hair cut every four weeks.
10. I have made over 2,200 knit caps and donated them to humanitarian service. I only knit while riding as a passenger in the car. I must spend a lot of time in the car!
11. I enjoy watching HGTV and the Food Network.
12. I enjoy listening to Glenn Beck and Dr. Laura on the radio.
13. I have oatmeal for breakfast every morning.
14. I have lived in the same house for the past 33 years.
15. I miss being able to call my mom just to chat.
16. It annoys me to have someone play with my hair. (...except for regularly scheduled hairdresser appointments)
17. I create projects for 7gypsies to be used for trade shows and in their catalogs.
18. I don't enjoy talking on the phone.
19. I would rather text message.
20. I don't like to wear dresses.
21. I wear denim jeans 6.5 days a week.
22. I enjoy our grandkids' birthday sleepovers and accompanying activities.
23. I enjoy going junkin'.
24. I love to go places....out of town.
25. I look forward to family reunions.
Ok, done! Now I'm tagging Erin, Courtni, Susan, Kimberly, Shelley and Tom. I'll be watching for your lists.
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I learned somethings about you! Yeah and thanks for tagging me! I am not a very good sport about it - I may surprise you though!! lol
I am still planning on doing this...i'm just a little behind on life :-) (what else is new?)
Post a Comment