When I woke up on Sunday, I realized I was losing my voice. By yesterday morning it was totally GONE! No noise. Just a squeak. So I whispered all day. Today....more of the same. My voice box seems to be my personal "achilles heel" in that when I "get" something, it always affects my voice....meaning I LOSE it. I don't have any other symptoms--no cold, no fever, no wheezing--just no voice. I'm not sure what's going on, but it's getting very frustrating. I can't talk on the phone, so I let it ring and go to the message machine. Then I let Mark return my calls. I'm sure he'd rather not do that, but I don't want anyone thinking I'm ignoring them. I'm supposed to teach with Jan on Saturday, so I hope my voice finds its way home. Otherwise, I'll be there to assist, but she'll have to do all of the talking! Sorry, Jan.
Not much else going on. Oh, I did get a new calling on Sunday, but since several of my ward friends read my blog, I won't say what it is until after I'm sustained on Sunday. Sorry for the tease! But it's a calling I'm happy with!
Here's to a new voice tomorrow...think good thoughts for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ann you're so funny!! "A Mute Issue"!
Hope you get a voice before Saturday...wish I could go! I will be keeping my eye on your classes for a next time.
Janet
Post a Comment