Friday, September 18, 2009
Again So Soon?
Yes, I'm posting again. Trying to get myself back in the habit. Today was our stake fill the temple day. We went, despite my dislike for wearing hose/dresses. I guess it isn't the dress so much as the hose. Erin suggested that I just not wear them, but no, that's not an option for me. Legs are way too ugly and white. At least hose covers them a bit. It was hot today...which is probably why the hose dislike. Normally, Mark and I like to stop at a few of our favorite spots, but we made two stops and I was READY to come home and change clothes. The temple was great. We saw a few people from the stake, but not a whole lot. We had lunch at the temple cafeteria. Yum! We had a roast beef meal. On the way home, we stopped at Mystic Paper. I was wanting to get some inspiration for a Christmas project I need to get going on. I didn't really find any inspiration there this time, but I did come up with an idea for a project. I think it will be a fun one! I'll have to keep you posted. I do know it will take a LOT of cutting, though! UGH! Our other stop was at DI in Mesa. We had been there earlier in the week and bought a book on tape, but when we listened to it, we realized we only got tapes 1 and 2, so we went back looking for tapes 3 and 4. No luck today. But we did find two other audio books. We can't seem to get enough of them! And DI has great prices! Our next stop (Ok...we made 3 stops!) was Sonic and then we headed to the west side of town. I hurried into the house and quickly changed clothes. Ahhh!!! I feel better already. Now it's off to finish grading papers and getting my Christmas project done. I think you'll like it. I think it would make a really nice class, too....We'll see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Too bad about the hose. And lucky you got to eat in the cafeteria! My favorite!
Ann you are too funny! Glad you made it to the temple! Can't wait to see your new project...still need to come by and see your other project!! :)
sorry that you had to spend your whole weekend in a dress/hoes...not my favorite either. :-) but it's worth it if it means going to the temple.
i laugh that you went into the store to find stuff for one project and left with a whole new project in mind. that is so you! hehe
Post a Comment