Sunday, September 20, 2009

My New Notebook and Stitchery





A week or so ago, I helped Erin put together some composition books for her girls to use during church time to help them be reverent. I made them cute and personalized them for each of the girls. I guess they were totally surprised when Erin pulled them out during sacrament meeting the first Sunday. As a thank you, Libby and Eliza made me the sweetest gifts. They're ones I'll treasure forever. Eliza made the "I Love You" stitchery project. She did all of the stitching herself and I think she did a wonderful job. Libby personalized a small notebook for me to carry in my purse. She did it all herself....even down to choosing which stickers and messages to put on it. There are lots of meanings incorporated into the project. I got to use the notebook today during stake conference while I took some notes. Thanks, girls. I love your creativity and willingness to share your talents with me.

2 comments:

Erin said...

I'll have to show them your blog tomorrow! Cute.

Courtni said...

how cute is that?! guess your grand kids know what a great grandma they have!