









Mark started his retirement about a week early...and took some vacation days the last week. We went to Utah and met the Trimbles there. Eliza had entered an art contest for The Friend and her artwork was chosen to be displayed in the Church History Museum. It will be there until the end of the year, if you chance to pay a visit. We had to go and see her talent in action for ourselves. It was a fun week of sightseeing, dining out, shopping and having fun together. If it weren't such a sore spot, I'd tell about our tire story on the way home, but I guess I won't. I don't like to dwell on negative things....let's just say that the state of Utah has the worst reputation in the nation for tire issues with consumers. Not a good list to be on. But other than that, it was a perfect week!!

No comments:
Post a Comment