Thursday, June 10, 2010

Fun Day!




Dallin and I sure had a fun day today. We started out the morning making snickerdoodles. He LOVES them and wanted to learn how to make them. He's really good at rolling the dough into balls and rolling them in the cinnamon and sugar. He was very proud to share with everyone he saw today. I have to say, he did a wonderful job and they're very tasty!
Then we went to Peter Piper Pizza and had lunch. Brian and Luke met us for lunch. After that we went to the movies to see Marmaduke. Other that some adult humor and some undesirable language (especially for kids!), it was a cute movie. We hung out here for a while and Dallin did some artwork and watched Stuart Little 2 for the third time!!
Tonight we took a "field trip" to the police station. He got to sit on a police motorcycle and we looked at many items in the police museum. He then got to see Grandpa's office....and wondered why it was just a cubicle and not a "real" office. LOL! Then he totally scored some GREAT/DARE goodies for himself, Luke and Abby. They'll be pleased, I'm sure. Tonight is bath night and then tomorrow is the horse adventure. Then he goes back home. I'm not sure he'll want to. But it will be Eliza's turn next week. Another adventure in the making!!

No comments: