Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Let the Fun Begin!

Last night's Relief Society meeting went well. There were about 30 or so ladies there. I did my "thing" about personal histories and journals. Then Amy Harris took about an hour talking about the new Family Search. It was VERY informative and makes me want to get back into our genealogy. I just need to push myself and make it happen!!
This morning I picked up Dallin for his mini-vacation with us. We started our the morning at the summer program. He made a cute puppet and we had lunch at the school. We made a quick stop at The Creative Quest so I could verify the dates of the nativity classes I'm teaching in September and October. I'll have to take pictures and post....maybe you'll want to sign up!! I will be fun.
He's now watching his favorite movie, Duma. Not my favorite, but he likes it and since it's his week, he gets to watch!! I'll try to stay busy nearby so he doesn't think I've abandoned him!! LOL! Tonight we're planning a trip to Hobby Lobby to find a model car for him to assemble. He also wants to make another puppet. We'll see how serious he is about that.
Tomorrow morning we're making cookies, then meeting Mark for lunch with the summer program kids. In the afternoon we're going to go see Marmaduke. Should be fun!! Then on Friday we're going to a horse ranch. He says he wants to ride....but we'll see. It should be a very fun week.....this is the first week of six with grandkids. Let the fun begin!!!

No comments: